Highlights of the AFP Classic Fonts
The AFP classic OpenType fonts include these highlights:
- Unicode glyph support included in each font:
Alphabetic Presentation Forms Lao Arabic Latin Extended-A Arabic Presentation Forms-B Latin Extended-B Arrows Latin-1 Supplement Basic Latin Letter-like Symbols Block Elements Mathematical Operators Box Drawing Miscellaneous Symbols CJK symbols and Punctuation Miscellaneous Technical Combining Diacritical Marks Non-Plane 0 Currency Symbols Number Forms Cyrillic Private Use General Punctuation Small Form Variants Geometric Shapes Spacing Modifier Letters Greek Superscripts and Subscripts Hebrew Thai
- The Tilde and Circumflex characters have been modified to match Unicode standards.
- The Arabic Latin glyphs with design variations are listed below in the Classic Helvetica IBM Type family printed in 18 point:
- The AFP Classic Symbols fonts are not included at this time.
- The “Theta Small” glyph , “0”, has been assigned the Unicode value of U+03B8 to match the IBM standard for GCSGID GT610000.