Installing Submit Express on a Mac OS X system
This section contains information that you need to install InfoPrint Submit Express.
- Insert the InfoPrint Manager Common Client DVD-ROM into the drive and double-click its icon on the desktop.
- Select the
InfoPrintSubmitExpress.zipfile from the mac directory and open the file.
- Specify the directory where you want the installation program to be unpacked.
- Select the InfoPrintSubmitExpress directory to launch the installation program.
- Double-click the install program icon to start installing the program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to select the language you want to use.
- Specify the directory where you want the program to be installed.
- Follow the instructions as directed from the installer.
It is recommended that you install Submit Express in the Applications directory of the Hard Drive. Once the product is installed, you can create an alias on the desktop to provide easy access to Submit. To do this, highlight the InfoPrint Submit file, then select Make alias from the File menu, and drag the alias onto the desktop.