Other tasks using InfoPrint utilities
The InfoPrint SMIT administrator's interface menu selections for InfoPrint utilities allow you to perform these tasks.
- Add or remove languages
- Claim a new disk for use with InfoPrint
- Configure Samba for AIX (See the InfoPrint Manager Getting Started: Submit Express Client section, which is available from both the InfoPrint Manager: Base DVD-ROM and the Ricoh website.
- Configure Secondary servers
- Create Default users
- Enable or disable autostart
- Start or stop the notification daemon
- Start or stop the SAP callback and SAP connect daemons. (See InfoPrint Manager: SAP R/3 Planning and Configuration Guide.)
- Print a test job