Fonts required to print a double-byte transformed file
You can use the db2afp transform command to transform input files that use these code pages:
- Japanese PC (code page IBM-932)
- Japanese EUC (code page IBM-eucJP)
- Traditional Chinese PC (code page IBM-938)
- Traditional Chinese EUC (code page IBM-eucTW)
- Korean EUC (code page IBM-ecuKR)
After you have used the db2afp command to transform DBCS ASCII and EUC files into AFP data stream files, you must have access to DBCS fonts when you print the transformed files. The DBCS fonts for Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Korean are not part of InfoPrint but are available for the MVS, VM, AIX and LINUX operating systems as separately orderable licensed programs.