Setting up your own InfoPrint Select notification profile
- On the Windows system that InfoPrint Select is installed on, right-click My Computer and select Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab, and click Environment Variables.
- Click one of the variables listed under System Variables to signal that you want to create a system variable. The variable and its value will appear in the fields at the bottom of the dialog.
- Clear the Variable and Value fields.
- In the Variable field, type:
pdnotifyand in the Value field type:
- Click Set.
- Verify that
pdnotifyappears in the list of System Variables and not in the User Variables. If it appears in the list of User variables, delete it and start again from step Setting up your own InfoPrint Select notification profile.
- Click OK.
- Restart your system to make the changes take effect.