Resubmitting a retained job for reprint
- Open the InfoPrint Manager Operations GUI or the InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI.
- In the Retained Jobs area, select the job you want to resubmit for reprinting.Note: To prevent the job from printing immediately after it gets in the queue, see Stopping the job.
- Click Job → Move Job to open the Move Job dialog.Note: If the Move Job item does not appear in the Job menu, go to Add/Remove Menu Items to add it.
- In the Move Job dialog, select a destination from the list. You can select the same printer the job was printing on before or a different printer.
- Click OK to resubmit the job to the selected destination. If the job is accepted, it gets
in the queue and waits to be printed.Note: If the job was previously stopped, see Restarting the job.