Setting up the primary server
- Complete the installation of the primary InfoPrint server using the most recent Service DVD-ROM.
- Complete the following configuration procedure on the primary InfoPrint server:
Invoke the InfoPrint Manager Management Interface by starting
startipmmicommand from a terminal window or click Management Interface icon on your desktop or menu:
Link from Primary Server to Secondary Server.
- Provide the information about your secondary system as prompted.
Important: Because the required field
Is /ipdata used for job ticketing?defaults to yes, you need to change this value to no.
Or use the command-line script:
- Open a terminal window.
- Run the command:
- To configure the secondary servers via NFS, you need to link from the Primary Server
to Secondary Server using the following command:
./link2srvr.sh [-h secondary_hostname] -p -[r|t]
- h secondary_hostname specifies the Secondary Server Host Name
- p suppresses the mounting of /ipdata
- r|t where r specifies to retain secondary servers previously defines, while t does not retain secondary server previous data