Indicates the values of the document attribute font-resolution that this actual destination accepts.
Font resolutions allowed
240, 300, open-type, outline
- Usually the font resolution and the printer resolution match,
but there are two cases when they do not:
- Some printer devices, for example, the InfoPrint 60 and InfoPrint 4000s, can print fonts of any resolution, although the print head is always 600 pels.
- It is possible to print a document created with fonts of one resolution on a printer device with a different resolution by substituting fonts. Depending on the document, the output might or might not be acceptable.
- InfoPrint compares the document attribute font-resolution to this attribute for validation and scheduling.
- You can use this attribute to restrict use of this actual destination.
- The open-type value is only valid for printers that support TrueType and OpenType fonts. For more information about TrueType or OpenType fonts, see Using OpenType Fonts in an AFP System.