Used with the optimize-for-multiple-copies job attribute to indicate whether the printer device should save pages to print multiple copies of the job faster.
Optimize for copies
You can enter one of these fixed values:
|Fixed Value||Input Synonym|
- For these models created using the basic InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI:
- All other actual destinations
- Do not use this attribute for any MO:DCA file that the Include Saved Page structured field is specified.
- Do not use this attribute for any document that you created using the output-format attribute.
- This attribute is used in combination with the optimize-for-multiple-copies job attribute:
Job Attribute Destination Attribute Results true true Pages are saved true false Pages are not saved false true Pages are not saved false false Pages are not saved No value true Pages are saved No value false Pages are not saved
- If the printer device cannot save pages, the job is printed and this attribute is ignored.
- When optimize-for-multiple-copies is set to true or yes, the job does not print until all the pages in the job are loaded on the printer.
- The optimize-for-multiple-copies attribute does not apply to ASCII data unless the ASCII data has been processed by ACIF.
- If optimze-for-multiple-copies is true, the delete-segment-list job attribute is false, and the actual destination is in save pages mode, the job stays on the job queue
and can be reprinted at a later time. However, when a retained job is on a printer
that supports color management resources (CMRs), InfoPrint Manager issues message
0424-517 Printer color setup may have changed from when pages were savedthat states color fidelity on the retained job cannot be guaranteed, processing continues, and the printed output should be verified.