Associating a custom step (transform) with an actual destination
To associate a data stream transform with an actual destination from the InfoPrint Manager Web Administration Interface, use this procedure:
- In the left-hand Objects panel, click the Printers tab and select the printer that you want to send the job to.
- Click , the Menu icon, and select the Properties option.
- In the Properties for... dialog, click Configuration. The data stream transforms that this printer can use are listed in the Steps to Use field.
- Select the transforms that you want to use (the equivalent of setting the transforms-sequence actual destination attribute from the command line). Note: You can string multiple transforms together to do a sequence of tasks. For more information about this feature, see Defining a custom step (transform) sequence.
- Click OK to associate this transform sequence with the selected printer.
If you prefer to use the command line, you can use these InfoPrint Manager commands from either an AIX or Linux command line or an MS/DOS window with transform objects:
For more information about the attributes in creating transform sequences or custom steps, see the "Attributes for Transforms" topic in the "InfoPrint Object Attributes" chapter of the RICOH InfoPrint Manager: Reference.