Creating a custom step (transform) object to copy to a file without printing
- Connect to the InfoPrint Manager server using the InfoPrint Manager Web Administration Interface.
- In the left-hand Objects panel, click the Servers tab.
- Click , the Menu icon, and select Custom Steps (Transforms)....
- Click the New button in the upper right corner.
- In the Create New Custom Step (Transform) dialog, fill in the fields as shown in the following figures, depending upon your operating system. These values create a transform that copies AFP input data to an \afp folder on a specific drive on Windows or a /usr/samp file system on AIX and Linux. Also, it names the transformed file with the name of the original file name because of the %n substitution variable.
- Since you do not want the job to be printed, click Final Step to indicate that this transform is a terminating transform.
- Click OK. InfoPrint Manager creates a transform object under the name you provided in the Name field. To see the values of this transform, click , the Menu icon, on the Servers tab and select the Custom Steps (Transforms)... option.