Associating a custom step (transform) with an actual destination
To associate a data stream transform with an actual destination from the InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI, use this procedure:
- Select the printer that you want to send the job to.
- Click Printer → Properties to open the Printer Properties notebook for the selected printer.
- In the Printer Properties notebook, click the Configuration tab. The data stream transforms that this printer can use are listed in the Transforms to use field.Note: If you can't see the Transforms to use field, click Show more.
- Use the Add and Remove buttons to specify the transform in the Values field (the equivalent of setting the transforms-sequence actual destination attribute from the command line). Note: You can string multiple transforms together to do a sequence of tasks. For more information about this feature, see Defining a custom step (transform) sequence.
- When you have entered the transforms in the correct sequence, click Apply to associate this transform sequence with the selected printer.
For more information about the attributes in creating transform sequences or custom steps, see the "Attributes for Transforms" topic in the "InfoPrint Object Attributes" chapter of the InfoPrint Manager: Reference.