Creating a transform object to copy to a file without printing
- Start the InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI.
- Click the Server menu, and select Transform → Create.
- In the Create Transform dialog, fill in the fields as shown in the following figures, depending upon your operating system. These values create a transform that copies AFP input data to an \afp folder on a specific drive on Windows or a /usr/samp file system on Linux. Also, it names the transformed file with the name of the original file name because of the %n substitution variable.
- Since you do not want the job to be printed, select the Transform only radio button to indicate that this transform is a terminating transform.
- Click OK. InfoPrint Manager creates a transform object under the name you provided in the Name field so that you can see its values by selecting Transform → Properties from the Servers menu.