Pausing a job that's printing
- Open the InfoPrint Manager Operations GUI or the InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI.
- Find the job that you want to pause and select it.
- Click either Job → Pause → Now or Job → Pause
→ After current copy. Note: If the Pause item does not appear in the Job menu, use Add/Remove Menu Items to add it.
- Click OK. The job will stop printing, the icon will change to black, and the job will be listed in the job window of the main InfoPrint Manager GUI window.
- To resume the printing of this job, click Job → Resume.