Configuring as CUPS or PSF Other printers
To pass data streams through InfoPrint Manager to the printer without transforming them, complete these steps:
- From the main window of the InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI, select Printer → Create → CUPS or PSF Other destinations.
- Fill in the necessary fields in the Create Printer Wizard to create an actual destination for these printers. See "Creating and managing actual destinations" in RICOH InfoPrint Manager for Linux: Getting Started for detailed instructions.
- If you have created a PSF Other destination, select Printer → Properties.
- Select the Documents tab and make sure that the Formats to RIP at destination field is set to pass PostScript or PCL data streams.
- Select the Auxiliary/Separator sheets tab and set the Start Sheet value to
nonefor the printer-start-sheet actual destination attribute.
If you are submitting to an CUPS actual destination and you want your InfoPrint 2190, 2210, or 2235 printer, enter this command:
pdpr -d ldname job1