Shutting down a server
InfoPrint prevents the server from accepting new jobs while the server is shutting down and after it has shut down. Logical destinations and actual destinations in the server that were enabled at shut down time are enabled when the server is restarted. Logical destinations and actual destinations in the server that were disabled at shut down time are disabled when the server is restarted.
You can shut down an existing server through the InfoPrint Manager Management Interface. If you are not familiar with how to start the InfoPrint Manager Management Interface, see "Using the InfoPrint Interfaces" in InfoPrint Manager for Linux: Getting Started.
To shut down an existing server:
InfoPrint Manager Management Interfacego to the Serverspanel and select the server instance you want to stop.
- Right-click on the server and select Stop.
- Chose When to stop the server: now, after current or after all.
- Press Enter. The result of this step depends on whether the server is running.
- Normally you will only run one InfoPrint server on an Linux system.
- You also use this procedure to start a server that you have shut down.