Configuring the InfoPrint Submit Express client for InfoPrint Manager for AIX, InfoPrint Manager for Linux, and InfoPrint Manager for Windows
This section describes how to configure your InfoPrint Submit Express Client for use with either InfoPrint Manager for AIX, InfoPrint Manager for Linux, or InfoPrint Manager for Windows servers.
From the client system where you have installed InfoPrint Submit Express, map a network drive to the directory that your resources are in.
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Click Tools → Map Network Drive.
- In the Map Network Drive dialog, select a drive letter that you are not currently using from the drop-down menu in the Drive field.
- In the Folder field, type the path
\\servernameipdatawhere servername is the host name of the system where InfoPrint Manager is installed.
- Click Reconnect at logon.
- Click Connect using a different user name.
- In the Connect As dialog, type the user name ipuser and password (if required).
- Click OK in the Connect As dialog.
- Click Finish in the Map Network Drive dialog.
In addition, in InfoPrint Submit Express you need to change the folders for the shared file system. Follow these steps:
- Start InfoPrint Submit Express by clicking on the desktop icon.
- Go to Options ─→ Settings to open the Settings window.
- Click Folders to display the Folders page.
- Specify the fully qualified path name in the Client uses entry field.