Installing the Administration GUI on Windows
Make sure that the InfoPrint Manager server is at the same or at a higher level of service than the InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI. Otherwise, you might receive error messages like: 5010-625 Cannot recognize attribute .
Follow these steps to install the InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI software.
- Insert the InfoPrint Manager Common Clients DVD-ROM, LCD4-5642, into the drive. The install program will start automatically.
Note: If your install program does not start automatically or if your browser stops responding:
- Select Start ->Run.
D:\setup.html, where D is your DVD-ROM drive.
- Click OK.
- Click Install InfoPrint Manager Clients → InfoPrint Manager GUIs, and then click Administration GUI.
- Follow the instructions on the installation screens, paying attention to these guidelines.
- The InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI is the recommended version. You can also choose to use the Basic version. For more information, see Using the basic view of the GUI.
- The InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI requires approximately 24 MB of space on your hard drive, whether you install one view or both.
- If you are installing over a previous version of InfoPrint Manager GUI software or you have already installed another GUI, a window will appear that gives you the option to modify the current installation. Select the Modify button, and leave the checkboxes checked for the components that are already installed.
- If you are installing a more recent version of the InfoPrint Manager GUI software, click yes to any questions about replacing files. If you use this GUI with an InfoPrint Manager for Windows server, you can use the default values.
- If you change the system language, the interface displays the new language.