Preparing to use the InfoPrint Manager Installer
Before mounting your DVD-ROM, make sure that you have this information available to reference as you install InfoPrint Manager for Windows:
- Important configuration information such as:
- Approximate disk space that is available. If you will be processing numerous large print jobs, you might want to consider increasing the size of the allocated disk space during the installation.
- Features, if any, that you will be installing.
- If this will be a secondary server, you will need the name of the primary server.
- How many printers will this configuration support?
- What are the speeds of the printers that this configuration will support: high, medium, or low?
- The invoice shipped with your software or package list.
- The Entitlement ID, fingerprint and the license key file received by e-mail or downloaded. The license key file can be generated using the self-service web site. For more information about the Entitlement ID and license keys, see How to Generate and Download the Product License Key
- The completed communications worksheet that you received from your service representative.