Printing from existing LAN applications
It is extremely important in many networked environments to allow existing applications to submit print jobs. PC users expect to be able to select Print from the File menu when they want to produce printed output. There are several ways that users can submit print jobs to InfoPrint Manager for Windows destinations from their workstations. Select the one that best suits your environment.
- Using InfoPrint Select on all Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X workstations
- Using InfoPrint Submit Express on all Windows or Mac OS X workstations
- Using a Windows gateway printer on the InfoPrint Manager server and connect to it from client workstations
- Using an Internet Protocol Printer (IPP) gateway on the InfoPrint Manager server and create IPP client printers on client workstations
- Using InfoPrint Manager hot folders that automatically submits files that are stored in it to an InfoPrint Manager destination