Supported data streams
InfoPrint Manager for Windows is capable of converting these data streams to IPDS, PCL4, PCL5, PCL5c, PCL6, or PPDS:
- Advanced Function Presentation (AFP)
- DBCS ASCII
- CompuServe Graphics Interchange format (GIF)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group image (JPEG)
- PCL (PCL 6 and earlier)
- PDF (1.7 and earlier)
- PostScript (level 3 and earlier)
- Personalized Print Markup Language (PPML)
- SAP ABAP and OTF (with purchase of the InfoPrint Manager: SAP Print Feature)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
In addition, InfoPrint Manager will pass through any data stream including PostScript, PCL5e, PCLXL, PCL6 (which is a combination of PCL5e and PCL XL), and PPDS.
To provide optimal system performance, the InfoPrint Manager server can transform input data and drive printers concurrently. InfoPrint Manager can support multiple document formats on the same printer.