Indicates whether InfoPrint can schedule the job for printing or transmission.
You can use the synonym hold.
You can enter one of these fixed values:
|Fixed Value||Input Synonym|
|Default job||No default value|
- If job-hold is true, the job-state changes to held and InfoPrint sets the job-state-reasons to job-hold-set.
- A held job remains in the queue until:
- job-hold is set to false and the job is printed or sent.
- The time set in the job-discard-time attribute is reached and the job is discarded.
- The time set in the pull-print-timeout attribute expired and the job is discarded.
- When a job with job-rip-action=rip-and-print-ignore-ready is placed in the held state after RIPping because a required resource is not ready, the value of job-hold remains false. The job is automatically released when all required resources become ready.