Identifies the location for the output device associated with an actual destination.
You can enter a text string up to 4095 characters long that contains the device's contact information.
No default value
- While this attribute is accessed through an actual destination,
the information comes from the device the actual destination represents
and not the actual destination, which is why InfoPrint considers
this a device-specific attribute. This attribute is not contained
in the actual destination's attributes set. You can list the
device-specific attributes with the pdls command by specifying
- If the value of the snmp-active actual destination attribute is false, this attribute is ignored.
- The device must support this attribute to query or set this attribute.
- To change the device-location attribute with SNMPv1 activ, you must have write permission to the actual destination and the snmp-write-community-name actual destination attribute must be set properly.
- To change the device-location attribute with SNMPv3 activ, you must have write permission to the actual destination and the snmpv3-username actual destination attribute must be set properly.
- The actual destination does not need to be disabled to change the value of this attribute.
- You cannot set device attributes and actual destination attributes in the same request.
- You cannot use anything other than the Replace operator of the pdset command for this attribute.