Interrupting a job that is currently printing
- Open the InfoPrint Manager Operations GUI or the InfoPrint Manager Administration GUI.
- In the GUI, find the printer where the currently printing job is, and select it.
on the printer, and select Interrupt Printing Job or left-click on
the printer and then left-click on the icon on the toolbar. Note: If the Interrupt Printing Job action does not appear on the Printer menu or toolbar, use the Customize dialog to add the action.
- Select from these options:
- Click Now to interrupt the job as soon as possible
- Click After current copy to interrupt the job after the current copy has finished printing.
- Click OK.
The job that is currently printing stops printing, its icon changes to black, and the job is listed in the job window of the main InfoPrint Manager GUI window. Other jobs continue to print on this printer.