Changing the InfoPrint Manager target printer
To change the target InfoPrint Manager printer, follow these steps:
- From the Windows desktop, click the InfoPrint Select Printer icon application on the taskbar.
- Select the Windows printer from the Windows Printer list.
- Select the InfoPrint Manager printer from the Target Printer Selection table.
- Click OK.
If you have several printers, you can filter them by typing part of the location or name in the Target Printer Location/Name field. To clear your custom selection and use the default target printer defined at the Windows printer creation time, select Use default from the Select Printers table.
- The printer chosen through the InfoPrint Select printer application is user-specific. If you did not select any printer, the default printer selected at Windows creation time is used.
- To refresh the InfoPrint Manager printer list, click the Refresh button.