Commands you can use from the InfoPrint HP-UX client
Information about security and how users can be authorized to InfoPrint Manager is
found in the topic
Managing Security in the InfoPrint Manager for Windows: Procedures publication.
InfoPrint Manager lets authorized users (normally all users) use these InfoPrint commands:
- Lists selected attribute values for a job, destination, or other InfoPrint object
- Submits a job to a logical or actual destination
- Queries the status of selected jobs, of all jobs submitted to a logical destination, or of all jobs assigned to an actual destination
InfoPrint Manager lets authorized users (the job owner is usually authorized) use these InfoPrint commands:
- Modifies the attributes of submitted jobs or of the documents in them
- Deletes jobs
InfoPrint Manager allows only authorized users to use these InfoPrint commands:
- Collects summary accounting information for a specified time period in a comma delimited format about actual destinations on one or more servers. This information can be filed and imported into a spread sheet to calculate the cost of consumables, the usage rate of printers, the cost for each user, and so forth.
- Creates logical destinations, queues, actual destinations, default jobs, default documents, media, auxiliary sheets, and resource contexts.
- Removes all jobs from a server, logical destination, queue, or actual destination.
- Deletes servers, logical destinations, queues, actual destinations, default jobs, default documents, media, auxiliary sheets, resource contexts, and jobs.
- Perform device operation on device associated with specified actual destination.
- Prevents destinations from accepting jobs and logs from logging.
- Enables destinations to accept jobs and logs to log.
- Pauses a job, actual destination, queue, or all the queues and actual destinations in a server.
- Advances a job to the head of the queue.
- Reassigns a job to an actual destination or to the unassigned jobs area in the same server or in another server, and lets you schedule it immediately before or after another job.
- Resubmits a job, all the jobs submitted to a logical destination, or all the jobs in a queue to another logical destination.
- Enables paused objects to resume operation.
- Sets or changes the values of attributes describing InfoPrint objects.
- Stops servers or actual destinations.
- Backspaces or forward spaces a PSF physical printer.