Processing resources installed with Resource Access Tables
- TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Color management resources (CMRs)
- Data object resources
- Use the InfoPrint AFP Resource Installer or a similar product to install the resources and create RATs in the appropriate resource directories on your system.
- When invoking line2afp, use these parameters on AIX, Linux, or Windows systems to specify the path names
where the RATs and resources are installed in:
Parameter Resource Type FONTPATH TrueType and OpenType fonts OBJCONDDD, RESLIB, and USERLIB Object containers and CMRs USERPATH Any RAT-installed resource
- Modify your application to include the RAT-installed resources in a page definition,
form definition, or Map Data Resource (MDR) structured field.See InfoPrint Page Printer Formatting Aid for Windows: User's Guide, S550-0801, for more information about including resources.You can use the RESTYPE parameter with line2afp to control what type of resources are included in the resource type.