Smart-defaulting actual destination attributes
- Does not explicitly set the attribute when creating or modifying the actual destination
- Resets the attribute to the InfoPrint Manager default
- Turn the printer on.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the network.
The actual destination attributes that the server can smart-default are:
- input-trays-medium (also smart-defaults the attributes input-trays-supported and media-ready)
- output-bin-numbers (also smart-defaults the attribute output-bins-supported)
- psf-tray-characteristics (also smart-defaults the attributes input-trays-supported and media-ready)
For media, smart-defaulting only detects the size of the medium. If you have different media that are the same size (for example, three different letter-size preprinted forms) and you need to differentiate between them in the attributes, you must explicitly set the attributes instead of using smart–defaulting.