Submitting multiple-document jobs
- Navigate to the hot folder (using Windows Explorer, for example).
- In the hot folder directory, create a new folder named
jobname.stg, where jobname is any name you choose.Note: The InfoPrint Manager logical destination ignores directories with the
- Copy the documents you want to print into the subdirectory in
the same order that you want to print them.
Note: If you copy multiple files in a single operation, they might not be copied in the same order that you selected them. If the print order matters, copy the files one at a time.
- To override the default attributes, create an attributes file
jobname.att, where jobname is the same as the subdirectory name, and copy it into the hot folder.
- Rename the subdirectory from
jobname. The InfoPrint Manager logical destination then accepts all of the files in the subdirectory as a single job.