The EFI logo, Electronics For Imaging, Fiery, and the Fiery logo, are registered trademarks of Electronics for Imaging, Inc. in the U.S. and/or certain other countries. EFI is a trademark of Electronics for Imaging, Inc. in the U.S. and/or certain other countries.
Firefox is a registered trademark of the Mozilla Foundation.
Google Chrome is a trademark of Google, Inc.
HP is a trademark of the HP Hewlett Packard Group LLC. LaserJet is a trademark of the Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft, Windows, Windows Server and Excel are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
openSUSE is a registered trademark of SUSE LLC in the United States and other countries.
Red Hat, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, the Shadowman logo, JBoss, Hibernate, Fedora, the Infinity Logo, RHCE are trademarks or registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
Ubuntu is a registered trademark of Canonical Ltd.
The proper names of the Windows operating systems are as follows:
- Windows 7:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Enterprise
- Windows Server 2016 (Server with Desktop Experience):
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter
- Windows 8:
- Microsoft Windows 8 Pro
- Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 10:
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
Other product names used herein are for identification purposes only and might be trademarks of their respective companies. We disclaim any and all rights to those marks.