Uninstalling Ricoh Supervisor Data Collector
- Go to the folder where Ricoh Supervisor Data Collector is installed.
- Open the Change installation shortcut.
- In the Maintenance Mode dialog:
- Select Uninstall Product.
- Click Next.
- In the Uninstall RICOH Supervisor - Data Collector dialog, select the Delete the Data Collector from the cloud check box if you want to delete your data collector from the cloud.Important: If you select the Delete the Data Collector from the cloud check box, the Ricoh Supervisor Data Collector application and all real-time data are permanently deleted. Historical data gathered by the data collector is still kept in the cloud. If you perform this action, you cannot restore your data collector at a later date.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Done.