Upgrading RICOH Supervisor Data Collector
Whenever a new version of RICOH Supervisor Data Collector is available, a message is displayed on the footer and on the top banner of the interface. The message shows the version number and lets you know that you can download the new version.
- On the RICOH Supervisor Data Collector main page, click either DOWNLOAD UPDATE on the top banner, or , the Download button, on the RICOH Supervisor Data Collector footer.
- Save the installation file to your computer.The procedure for saving the file depends on the web browser.
- Launch the installer as an administrator on a Windows system or as root on a Linux system.
- When the installer is displayed, select a language and click OK.
- Follow the installer prompts to install the new version.
- Click Continue.
- After the installation is complete, select the Open RICOH Supervisor Data Collector check box to open the application.
- Click Done to close the installer.
If RICOH Supervisor Data Collector does not launch after the computer restart, run Repair, then restart the computer again. For information on how to run Repair, see the documentation of your operating system.