Upgrading Ricoh Supervisor Data Collector
- On the Ricoh Supervisor Data Collector main page, click either DOWNLOAD UPDATE on the top banner, or the download icon on the bottom banner.
- Make sure that your system meets all the listed requirements.
- The download icon is available only if you are using Ricoh Supervisor Data Collector on the same computer where the application is installed. If you are using Ricoh Supervisor Data Collector on a web browser from a remote computer, download the new version from Ricoh Supervisor. For information on how to download the newest version of Ricoh Supervisor Data Collector from Ricoh Supervisor, read the Ricoh Supervisor documentation.
- Save the installation file to your computer.The procedure for saving the file depends on the web browser.
- Launch the installer as an administrator on a Windows system or as root on a Linux system.
- When the installer is displayed, select a language and click OK.
- Follow the installer prompts to install the new version.
- Click Continue.
- After the installation is complete, select the Open Ricoh Supervisor Data Collector check box to open the application.
- Click Done to close the installer.
If Ricoh Supervisor Data Collector does not launch after the computer restart, run Repair, then restart the computer again. For information on how to run Repair, see the documentation of your operating system.
Click , the download icon, under Available updates, then follow the steps 2 through 8 above.