You can remove the printers that you no longer need.
- Right-click the printer card and select Delete... or click , the menu button, on the printer card and select Delete....
- To delete the printer, click Yes.To cancel the delete action, click No.
- The delete action cannot be undone. The system displays a warning dialog box.
- After you delete a printer, you no longer receive information from that printer, but historical data is still available in the system.
- The deleted printer no longer counts towards your data source usage limit.
- When the data collector is not connected to the cloud, you cannot add, edit, or delete a data source. When the connection with the cloud is restored, all functions are enabled.