Editing Multiple Printers
- Right-click a printer card and choose Select.
- Select the printers that you want to edit.You can use the Select All check box if you want to select all the printers.
- Click Set Time Zone... in the top-right corner of the page.
- In the Set Time Zone dialog box, select a time zone for each printer in the list.
RICOH Supervisor Data Collector uses the printer time zone to correctly identify the printer and collect accurate data. Make sure that the value set for the Time Zone option matches the time zone settings configured on the printer.
For time zones that observe daylight saving time, the Adjust for daylight saving time automatically check box is selected by default. You can clear the check box if you do not want to apply the daylight saving time adjustment. For time zones that do not observe daylight saving time, the Adjust for daylight saving time automatically option is disabled.
- You can change the time zone of the first printer from the list and then click Apply Below to set the same time zone for the rest of the printers.
- The specified time zone applies to all future data collected from the printer.
- Click SAVE.