Printer Connectivity Status
You can monitor the state of the connection between the Data Collector and each individual data source on the printer cards.
The printer connection states are:
- Not configured
- No communication channel communicates with the printer.
- The enabled communication channels are gathering and transferring all required data.
- Partial data transfer
- One or more enabled communication channels are not transferring data. Not all necessary data metrics are gathered by the Data Collector from the device. This may affect the charts in the Analytics. The system displays the date and time of the first connectivity issue.
- Not connected
- There is no data transfer. None of the communication channels are capable of gathering data. The device might be offline or the configuration settings of the communication channels are wrong. The system displays the date and time of the first connectivity issue.
- To receive accurate information on the printer status, make sure that you enable the SNMP protocol on the physical printer and that you configure Data Collector printers with SNMP.
- The system displays a warning message in case the connection with the cloud is interrupted. If the connection with the cloud is not active, the login page and the main page display a warning banner.