Printer Connectivity Status
You can monitor the state of the connection between the data collector and each individual data source by looking at the printer cards.
The printer connection states are:
- Not configured
- No communication channel communicates with the printer.
- The enabled communication channels are gathering and transferring all required data.
- Partial data transfer
- One or more enabled communication channels are not transferring data. Not all the necessary data metrics are gathered from the device. This might affect the data available in RICOH Supervisor. The system displays the date and time of the first connectivity issue.
- Not connected
- There is no data transfer. None of the communication channels are gathering data. The device might be offline or the configuration settings of the communication channels might be wrong. The system displays the date and time of the first connectivity issue.
- To receive accurate information on the printer status, make sure that you enable the SNMP protocol on the physical printer and that you configure RICOH Supervisor Data Collector printers with SNMP.
- The system displays a warning message when the connection with the cloud is interrupted. If the connection with the cloud is not active, the sign-in page and the main page display a warning banner.