Before you try to sign in, make sure that one of the supported web browsers is installed and configured.
To sign in from the computer where RICOH Supervisor Data Collector is installed:
- Go to the folder where RICOH Supervisor Data Collector is installed and double-click
RICOH Supervisor - Data Collectorin the
binsubfolder. The default web browser opens and you see the Sign in page.
If you chose to create shortcuts during the installation, you can also use the
RICOH Supervisor - Data Collectorshortcut to open the application.
- Enter the user name and the password you used to sign up for RICOH Supervisor Data Collector.
- Click SIGN IN.
To sign in to RICOH Supervisor Data Collector from a supported web browser:
- Open a web browser window.
- Enter this URL in the address bar:
where server_address is the host name or the IP address of the computer where RICOH Supervisor Data Collector is installed and port_number is the web server port.
- On the Sign in page, enter the user name and the password you used to sign up for RICOH Supervisor Data Collector.
- Click SIGN IN.
Note: If your password expired or you forgot it, click Forgot password. An email containing a verification code is sent to the email address attached to your account. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
After 15 minutes of inactivity, your session expires. You must log in to continue using the application. Even if you are logged out after 15 minutes of inactivity, RICOH Supervisor Data Collector continues to run in the background.
- When you sign in to RICOH Supervisor Data Collector for the first time, you must use the customer account email and password you obtained when you signed up, to ensure that the data collector is assigned to the proper account.
- After you install RICOH Supervisor Data Collector on your computer and you perform the first sign-in procedure, as an authorized administrator, the data collector is automatically registered in the cloud. You can choose between creating a new data collector or restoring an existing data collector that is offline and currently not in use.
To sign out from RICOH Supervisor Data Collector, click , the Account button, and select Sign out.
- About your subscription
- If you are using a trial version of RICOH Supervisor Data Collector, a banner on top of the page displays the remaining days of your trial. To close the banner, click , the Close button.
- If you have subscribed to RICOH Supervisor Data Collector, a banner on top of the page displays the expiration date of your subscription. The banner is visible 30 days before the expiration date. To close the banner, click , the Close button.
- If your subscription expired, the system displays a warning page and you cannot perform other actions within the application. Contact your Ricoh specialist to renew your subscription. The system keeps your data and history for 30 days after the subscription expiration.