Accounting exit program
Specifies the name of an accounting exit program to collect data used for job accounting.
- Up to 255 characters (bytes)
- ainuxacc, which writes its output to a log file
- Database name
- To call the exit program that this property specifies, the Enable accounting exit property for the printer must be set to Yes.
- You cannot change the value of this property if a job is assigned to the printer.
- RICOH ProcessDirector automatically shuts down and restarts the printer when you change the accounting exit name.