Enable job completion exit
Specifies whether RICOH ProcessDirector calls a job completion exit program after it prints the job. The job completion exit program can process every record in the AFP file after it prints.
- RICOH ProcessDirector calls a job completion exit program.
- No (default)
- RICOH ProcessDirector does not call a job completion exit program.
- Database name
- The Job completion exit program property specifies the exit program that RICOH ProcessDirector calls.
- You cannot change the value of this property if there is a job assigned to the printer.
- RICOH ProcessDirector automatically shuts down and restarts the printer when you enable or disable the job completion exit.