Defining an AFP Printer to send jobs to RICOH TotalFlow Print server
Define an AFP printer that uses a RICOH TotalFlow Print server.
- Log in to RICOH ProcessDirector as a user authorized to create printers.
- Make sure that the AFP Support feature is installed.
- Click the Administration tab.
- In the left pane, click Devices → Printers.
- Click Add → AFP Printer.
- On the General tab, fill in values for all the required fields.
- Continue with the procedure for Configuring media for a Ricoh TotalFlow printer .