Deleting hidden areas
You can delete the hidden areas that were created with AFP Editor.
- In RICOH Visual Workbench , open a sample AFP file and the control file that contains the definitions for the hidden areas. Then click .
- Click .You see the Modify and Delete Definitions window with a list of the hidden areas.
- Select the hidden area that you want to delete.
- Click Delete, or press the Delete key on your keyboard.The hidden area is removed from the list. You see any data that the hidden area covered in the AFP file.
- To close the Modify and Delete Definitions window, click X in the upper right corner.