Specifying a form definition
You can specify whether RICOH Visual Workbench displays the AFP file with a form definition. You can use an inline form definition or a default form definition from a specified directory.
When a form definition is selected, the defined overlays are used to display information in the AFP file and the medium map information is displayed on the Page Information window.
To specify whether a form definition is displayed:
- In RICOH Visual Workbench , open a sample AFP file. Then click .
- Do one of these:
If you specify a form definition other than the default, it is not saved in the control file. Therefore, each time you open the AFP file, you must specify the form definition if you want to see the medium map information.
- Click Use Inline Form Definition to override the default form definition.
- In the Default field, type the full path name of the directory that contains the form definition you want to use.
- Click Browse, select the form definition you want to use from a list in the window, and then click OK.
- Click OK.If you specified a form definition, you can now view the form definition's medium map information in the Page Information window on the Sheet tab. Otherwise, the medium map information is not displayed.