Inserting content images
You can define the images you want inserted as white space content.
- In RICOH Visual Workbench you can display measurement units in inches or millimeters. To change the measurement unit, click .
- In RICOH Visual Workbench , open a sample AFP file and the control file that contains the white space definitions.
- Click .
- Click .You see the Manage Campaigns window.
- Do one of these:
- Select an existing rule from the list in the top pane of the window.
- Select a white space definition from the list in the top pane of the window and then click Create rules/content to create a new rule.
- Click Insert image in the Content section.You see the Insert Image window.
- On the Image tab, do these:
- Select the file type in the Type drop-down list. If the file type is JPEG or GIF, you must specify the size of the
image in these fields:
- Any positive decimal value, such as 0.75, for the horizontal width (in inches or millimeters) of the image. The default width is 0.5 inches or 12.7 millimeters.
- Any positive decimal value, such as 0.75, for the vertical height (in inches or millimeters) of the image. The default height is 0.5 inches or 12.7 millimeters.
- Type a file name in the Image file name field, or click Browse to select a file.
- Optional: Click Add image inline to add the image to the resource group in the AFP file.
- Select the file type in the Type drop-down list. If the file type is JPEG or GIF, you must specify the size of the image in these fields:
- Optional: On the Position tab, change the origin (top-left corner) of the image area. Specify the origin in
inches or millimeters. Decimal values (such as 2.5) are allowed. The fields are:
- X position
- The horizontal distance of the left side of the area measured from the left side of the image area.
- Y position
- The vertical distance of the top of the area measured from the top of the image area.
- Click OK. The image is added to the rule and the list in the drop-down box.
- Optional: Click Preview to view how the image you specified is displayed in the defined white space.To close the window, click the X in the upper right corner.
- Click OK.If you added the image inline, you see the image listed in the inline resource group in the left pane.