Uninstalling Transform Features from a server
This section describes the procedure for uninstalling Transform Features from a server.
- For Linux and AIX, run this command from this path:
/opt/infoprint/itm/_uninst/uninstall_itm.sh, and for Windows, specify the uninstall command from this path:
- To uninstall only a specific transform, for Linux and AIX, run this this command:/opt/infoprint/itm/_inst/feature/<transform_id>/_uninst/uninstall_tf_<transform_id>.sh where <transform_id> is the transform name.
- You see the Welcome to the uninstall program page.
- Click Next.You see the summary page stating that the installer will uninstall Transform Features.
- Click Uninstall.You see the page stating that Transform Features has successfully uninstalled.
- Click Finish to exit the wizard.