Working examples of Connect extension scripts
This section describes the scripts that are included with the Connect extension. You can view them to get an idea of the types of functionality that you can achieve using the Connect extension. The scripts are located in /aiw/aiw1/bin.
Keep in mind that you can use the supplied scripts - exportObjects, importObjects, and so on - as you see fit. However, they are supported only if you leave them unchanged.
- Exports one or more objects from RICOH ProcessDirector. The resulting ZIP file includes not only associations but also any control files or CSV files that are associated with the exported objects.
- Lets you import objects that were previously exported using exportObjects.
- Compares the content of two export packages.
- Creates a job package zip file. You can then submit the file as a job using job_pkg_submit.
- Submits a job_zip_pkg package.