This step template specifies values that are included on the User Information Page (UIP) that RICOH ProcessDirector can create and send to a WPM AFP Emulator.
Job property defaults
- User Information Page DBCS coded font:
- User Information Page SBCS coded font:
- The UIP is not created until the job arrives in the step based on the PrintJobs step template. If the printer that the job is assigned to is an AFP printer with the Create User Information Page property set to Yes, RICOH ProcessDirector creates the UIP and sends it to the WPM AFP Emulator with the job.
- All dates must be entered in this format: YYYYMMDD. For example, May 27, 2011 is entered: 20110527
- The coded fonts entered as values for the User Information Page DBCS coded font and User Information Page SBCS coded font properties must be added to the code page mapping file for banner pages. The code
page mapping file for banner pages is stored in:
Add lines to map your SBCS and DBCS coded fonts to the IBM-930 or IBM-939 code pages. For example, add lines like these:
X0H16N=IBM930 X0G32F=IBM930 X0H16U=IBM939 X0M32F=IBM939
Also make sure that the coded fonts are stored in a directory that RICOH ProcessDirector searches for resources. For example, you can add the directory to the AFP resource path property for the printer object.
- You can use RICOH ProcessDirector symbols in the values for all job properties.
- If you include spaces in the value of the TITLE property, they are converted to underscore characters (_) when the job is sent to WPM.