Finding jobs using a user-defined filter
You can find jobs in the RICOH ProcessDirector system using the filter function on the Jobs table. You can filter for values such as job name, job number, and jobs that have been reprinted.
- In the right corner of the Jobs table, click the Settings () icon, then click Show Advanced Filter.The filter area opens with New filter.
- Define one or more conditions to use to filter the list. Each condition consists of
a property, a comparison, and a value.
- The Comparison value is not (!=) does not return jobs that have a null value (no value or Not set) for the specified property. To find these jobs, select the Comparison value has not value (notset).
- Optional: To define an additional condition, click the plus sign () to the right of any condition. To delete a condition, click the minus sign () to the right of the condition you want to delete. The additional filters are appended to the first filter with AND operators.
- Optional: To delete a condition, click the minus sign () to the right of the condition you want to delete.
- Click Apply filter.The Jobs table is filtered using the conditions you specified.
- Optional: Select Save filter and enter a name for the filter to keep your filter settings.
- Optional: To enable or disable the filter, click the Advanced filter switch. Disabling the Advanced filter clears all of the conditions and refreshes the Jobs table.
- Optional: To minimize or maximize the Advanced filter area, click the arrow to the left of the Advanced filter.
- Optional: To show or hide the Advanced filter, click the Settings () button, then select Show Advanced Filter.If a filter has been set, the Advanced Filter area is partly closed and the filter remains set. If no filter has been set, the Advanced Filter area is completely closed.