Specifies the path and file name of the rules file that the system uses to create the inserter control file that the system sends to the inserter controller before each job begins insertion.
- Up to 255 characters (bytes)
- Not set
- Database name
- If the inserter controller does not use control files, do not specify this property.
Ricoh ProcessDirector provides sample rules files for several inserters in the
/aiw/aiw1/samples/control_files/inserteron AIX and Linux
File names are in this format:
inserter and xxx differ for each inserter manufacturer.
- To send the inserter control file to the inserter controller, include steps based on the WriteInserterControlFile and SendInserterControlFile step templates in the workflow.
- Make sure this property contains a value if you specify the Send command property or if a step based on the WriteInserterControlFile step template is in the workflow.
- For information about the syntax of inserter rules files, see the Ricoh ProcessDirector information center.