Rules file (2)
Specifies the path and file name of the rules file that the system uses to create the second inserter control file for each job. The system sends the second inserter control file to the inserter controller after it sends the first inserter control file.
- Up to 255 characters (bytes)
- Not set
- Database name
- If the inserter controller does not use control files, do not specify this property.
Ricoh ProcessDirector provides sample rules files for several inserters in the
/aiw/aiw1/samples/control_files/inserteron AIX and Linux
File names are in this format:
inserter and xxx differ for each inserter manufacturer.
- To send the second inserter control file to the inserter controller, include steps based on the WriteInserterControlFile and SendInserterControlFile step templates in the workflow.
- If your inserter controller only uses one control file for each job, do not specify this property.
- For information about the syntax of inserter rules files, see the Ricoh ProcessDirector information center.