Identical mail piece thickness
Specifies the thickness of a mail piece when all mail pieces in a job have the same thickness.
- Up to 32 characters (bytes)
- Database name
- Type the value in the format required by your postal software. For example, a mail piece weighs is 0.15 inch thick. The correct input for one software program might be 0.15. For another program, it might be 15 or .15i.
- The units are specified by your software program. Consult your postal software documentation for additional information on how to enter units.
- To use this property, set the value of the Use variable measurements property to No.
- If your postal software does not accept variable thicknesses, you can measure a representative sample. For example, you measure 30 mail pieces. Their total thickness is three inches. Divide the total thickness by the number of mail pieces, and enter that value for this property.