Part to print
Specifies whether to reprint all the pages, specific pages and page ranges, or groups of pages that have been identified as documents.
- All (default)
- All the pages are printed again.
- The specified pages and page ranges are printed again.
- A Select pages in viewer button appears. You can enter a value in the Pages to print again field or click the Select pages in viewer button and select which pages to print again.
- The specified page groups are printed again.
- A Select groups in viewer button appears. Click the button to select which groups to print again.
Usage note: The Groups option is valid only for PDF and AFP jobs.